Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I'm a Big Kid Now

So I finally caved.... I cut his beautiful curly locks.  Actually Ms. Latisha did at the Fantastic Sams in Middletown :)  An FYI for all toddler parents out there: Fantastic Sams will cut a baby's hair for the first time for free!  I was going to wait to have my sister in Lexington chop his locks with some love but Mimi was with us on Saturday, and Mimi decided it was time for a cut. and what Mimi says goes!  Enjoy the pics:

A little kiss from Mommy...not my baby anymore!

Why you spraying my Ms. Tisha???

Mimi trying to capture the moment

Yikes! He's a wiggle-worm...sorrry Ms. Tisha!

We aren't leaving until you get us a sucker Mimi!

Finished product...celebrating being a big boy at Zaxbys

1 comment:

  1. I need to do that too....you're a much braver mama than me! It makes me cry thinking of having to get his hair cut. :(

    ReplyDelete