Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Catholic School Rules!

    So it's a dawn of a new era... no longer is Mrs. Muller spending her days hangin with 8th graders, but only one crazy one year old (and a 3 year old after 11:15).  This year we decided to slow our pace down a bit, relax a little more, and enjoy our little life at home.
   Caroline started preschool today, which convienently is located a street over from our house (for all of you who know us well, we tend to run a bit late).  I think what we were most excited about was the trip to Shaheens for the uniforms!!! I have to say I went a bit crazy, but did you know that they now make bows, headbands, doll clothes,  ect. to match those cute little plaid jumpers??? Good Lord, I was in heaven!  Even got the knee socks for the winter :) 
   So here she is, our little Catholic school girl, starting her first day of the 11 years she will spend at our church's grade school (and I couldn't be a more proud Mommy!)


I'm three!!! (Three fingers are sometimes hard to hold up!)





Saying goodbye to Daddy


And p.s..... I did shed a few tears in the carpool line when she got out of the car and walked that cute little tush into the gymnasium with the Ariel backpack (thats almost as big as her) bouncing around.  She looked...she waved... she screamed "I love you!" and thats when the eyes watered up :)

2 comments: