Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tumble Tumble Little Ones

Have I mentioned how much I love Caroline's preschool.  How loved she is there, how loved we feel there, how relaxed and engaging her classroom is.  I really feel that Caroline has come into her own this year.  I love to see how she socializes with her friends and teachers.  Did I mentioned that she's potty trained.  I got a note home from Caroline's teacher about two weeks ago that said she wasn't wearing pull-ups at school anymore and that she really didn't need to wear them at home. "Well that's new" I thought to myself.  I was actually going to go sans diapers over Spring Break.  Apparently another little girl in Caro's class started wearing princess undies and that did the trick.
Sweet Girl

Sunday we were invited to a birthday party for Caroline's friend Molly.  Molly had the Tumblebus (ingenious) come to their school and then celebrated with treats afterward.  A fabulous affair for all! Happy Birthday Molly!


Tumblebus!!!
Music time

No comments:

Post a Comment